The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC/ BE Cardiac Electrophysiologist for its Cardiology Department at the Moanalua Medical Center, located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu.
- Practice a wide scope of invasive cardiac electrophysiology services as well as non-invasive electrographic and monitoring services
- 10 physician Cardiology Department that includes 3 Cardiac Electrophysiologists
- An exceptional opportunity for a Cardiac Electrophysiologist who has a passion for care delivery as a part of a well integrated team
- Fellowship trained and BC in Adult Cardiovascular Disease
- Fellowship trained and BC/ BE in Cardiac Electrophysiology
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Ms. Kristen Yamabe, Locum Tenens Recruiter
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679, press option 4|