The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join its Cardiology Department at the Monalalua Medical Center located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Practice a wide scope of diagnostic and interventional procedures at Kaiser Permanente’s medical center located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu
- 10 physician Cardiology Department that includes 3 Interventional Cardiologists
- Shared call
- An exceptional opportunity for an Interventional Cardiologist who has a passion for care delivery as a part of a well integrated team
- Fellowship trained and BC in Cardiology
- Fellowship trained and BC/BE in Interventional Cardiology
- 2+ years of experience is required
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Ms. Kristen Yamabe, Locum Tenens Recruiter
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679, press option 4|