The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist for its Cardiology Department at the Moanalua Medical Center located 5 miles from Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Exceptional opportunity for a dynamic cardiologist to practice full spectrum inpatient and outpatient care within a fully integrated clinical system
- Provide services in diagnostic studies (ECG’s, treadmill studies, Holter and event monitors, echo’s, stress echo’s, TEE’s)
- 10 physician Cardiology Department with locations in Honolulu and Maui
- Opportunity to share in training of medical residents
- Shared call
- Fellowship trained and BC in Adult Cardiovascular Diseases
- Interest in managing heart failure and heart transplant patients a plus
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Ms. Kristen Yamabe, Locum Tenens Recruiter
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679, press option 4|