The Clinical Consultant is responsible for supporting executive leadership in the implementation/execution of the annual strategy. Works directly with Executive and Senior Leaders functioning as a facilitator, solutioning consultant and resource to accomplish specific strategic outcomes. Facilitates and organizes multidisciplinary teams to establish and maintain the strategic focus areas action plans, dashboards, linked measurement system, and checking process to execute the work.
- Leads the execution of the strategic plan using Continuous Improvement systems thinking, tools and methods, and supports the focused improvement efforts.
- Identify key drivers of member/patient satisfaction and to share optional solutions for operational issues. Gather data, research and model and visualize actionable data. Able to interpret and apply data to drive improvement.
- Manages the Physicians Helping Physicians programs.
- Assists with planning, training and implementation of new technology, process and procedures across the region.
- Facilitates change management and the implementation of new workflows into clinical areas. Develop and deliver presentations and training curriculum for providers and staff. Analyzes workflow processes, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with sustaining the implementation of new workflows.
- Performs complex data analysis.
- Designs, develops, and implements innovative, efficient and effective enhancements to the KP HealthConnect system and work flow that support and strengthen care delivery in partnership with the KPHC team. Assists with KPHC programs and content development for training providers.
- Manages HPMG’s clinical content and the clinical library.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or health related field. Master’s degree in Nursing or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of healthcare process improvement project management experience.
- Certification in Lean or Six Sigma desired.
- Clinical license, e.g. RN highly preferred.
- Knowledge of clinic operations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration, problem solving, analytical, planning, organization, coordination, project management, program development and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully implement and lead process improvement projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint essential).
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required. Hours expand and contract based on department needs.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.