The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking Emergency Medicine physicians to join its Emergency Department at the Moanalua Medical Center located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Exceptional opportunity for a ED physician with solid clinical skills to provide services in an innovative and fully integrated health system
- 40,000 patient visits, 16% admissions
- 29-bed unit , 300-bed hospital
- Major sub-specialties (medical & surgical) on staff
- State of the art EMR (EPIC) supports integration with all providers and ancillary services
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine
- Experience preferred
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Ms. Kristen Yamabe, Locum Tenens Recruiter
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679, press option 4|