The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking an Endocrinologist to join its Endocrinology Department at the Honolulu Medical Office located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Exceptional opportunity for an Endocrinologist with solid clinical skills to practice in an innovative, collaborative, fully integrated health system
- Outpatient clinic with a high degree of collaboration with specialists
- Pager call shared among 3 physicians
- Excellent work life balance in a tropical setting
- BC/ BE in Endocrinology
- BC/ BE in Internal Medicine preferred
- 2 years or more of experience preferred, but not required
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your cover letter and CV to:
Ms. Kristen Yamabe, Locum Tenens Recruiter
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679, press option 4|