Genetic Counselor (temporary)
The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a Genetic Counselor to join the Genetics Department for a temporary assignment starting in September 2017 for 3 months.
- An exceptional position for a genetic counselor with solid skills who has a passion for care delivery as a part of a well integrated team.
- Provides services for all areas of genetic counseling with genetics physician team.
- Opportunity to develop a new genetic counseling program
- Masters degree in genetic counseling
- Board Certified or Active Candidate Status by ABGC
- At least 1 year experience required
- Adult cancer and metabolic genetics experience preferred
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Ms. Kristen Yamabe, Locum Tenens Recruiter
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679, press option 4|