Hematology / Oncology Physician Assistant
The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a full time Hematology / Oncology Physician Assistant to join its Oncology Department at the Moanalua Medical Center located in Honolulu, HI.
- Exceptional opportunity for a Hematology / Oncology PA with solid clinical skills who has a passion for care delivery as a part of a well integrated team.
- Medical management of hematologic and solid tumor oncology patients
- Excellent work life balance in a tropical setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Physician Assistant studies required, Masters Degree preferred
- NCCPA Certification
- Previous oncology experience preferred but not required
HPMG offers an excellent benefit package
- Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Ms. Amy Akamine, Specialty Care Recruiter
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679 Option 2|