Human Resources Analyst (TEMPORARY)
We are seeking a Human Resources Analyst to assist with the HR and Payroll department with our integration to Ultimate Software. The main focus will be to project manage our current and future projects as well as do the hands on work (ie: data entry, audits).
This position will be staffed through a third party agency and receive benefits via the agency.
- Project manage HR and Payroll projects
- Data entry
- Conduct Audits
- Assist with our Benefits department with Open Enrollment
- Will perform other duties as assigned
- Must be very detailed oriented and accurate
- Must be very flexible
- Must have critical thinking skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Having been involved in a system conversion (HRIS) is preferred
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.