Management Assistant (Quality and Care Integration)
This position will support the Quality, Safety, Care Integration & Analytics department by planning, coordinating and assisting with logistics for meetings, organizing and tracking tasks related to short and long-term projects, and providing administrative support, conferences and other related activities that support patient safety, quality and care delivery services. Will require the ability to work in a diverse and complex environment in direct contact with Providers, Leadership and Administrative Staff to support HPMG activities.
- Plans, coordinates and schedule meetings, conferences and other related activities for VP, Quality and Care Integration.
- Assists with organizing committee meetings and prepares meeting materials including agendas, presentations and other meeting collateral.
- Serves as the liaison between Sr. Program Coordinator, QCI and Analytics department managers and VP, other departments, regional entities, vendors, consultants.
- Reconcile credit card statements and processing expense forms.
- Is accountable for general office tasks, including, but not limited to: Maintains proper supply inventory; receives, sorts and distributes mail.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and administrative support experience.
- Experience in coordinating and providing support to large complex projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in oral communication, written communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing, spreadsheet, and database PC applications.
- Ability to Multi-task and prioritize and organize work under direction of management to meet department goals.
- Exhibits high-degree of professionalism when interacting with physicians and other internal and external customers/clients.
*Multiple levels available depending on background, skill set, and experience.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.