Management Assistant / Sr. Management Assistant (Medical Education)
This position supports the Strategy, Leadership & Communications department by planning, coordinating and assisting with logistics for professional development trainings, meetings, conferences and other program-related activities and events. This position requires the ability to work in a diverse and complex environment in direct contact with Providers and Administrative Staff to support HPMG activities.
- Plans, coordinates and assists with logistics for professional development trainings, meetings, conferences and other program-related activities and events.
- Assists with organizing committee meetings and prepares meeting materials including agendas, presentations and other meeting collateral.
- Serves as the liaison between Program Manager, other departments, regional entities, vendors, consultants and participants in the implementation of various programs.
- Prepares travel and meeting arrangements, screens in-coming phone calls, composes letters and reports, and word-processing of presentations and financial data documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or health care related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in coordinating and providing support to large complex projects.
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in oral communication, written communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing, spreadsheet, and database PC applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting short deadlines.
- Exhibits high-degree of professionalism when interacting with physicians and other internal and external customers/clients.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.