Management Assistant (Maui)
HPMG is seeking a Management Assistant to provide advanced administrative support to the Strategy, Leadership and Communications (SLC) department. To include: planning, coordinating and assisting with logistics for professional development trainings, meetings, conferences and other program-related activities and events. These positions require the ability to work in a diverse and complex environment in direct contact with Providers and Administrative Staff to support HPMG activities. This position will be based on Maui.
- Plans, coordinates, and assists with logistics for professional development trainings, meetings, conferences and other program-related activities and events.
- Assists with organizing committee meetings and prepares meeting materials including agendas, presentations and other meeting collateral.
- Serves as the liaison between Program Manager, other departments, regional entities, vendors, consultants and participants in the implementation of various programs.
- Prepares travel and meeting arrangements, screens in-coming phone calls, composes letters and reports, and word-processing of presentations and financial data documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or health care related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in coordinating and providing support to large complex projects.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment while meeting short deadlines and possess the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize multiple workloads.
- Exhibits high degree of professionalism when interacting with physicians and other internal and external customers/clients.
- Standard knowledge in office computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite).
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to coordinate and provide support to an executive with a highly dynamic/complex role at KP and other department staff.
*This position will be based on Maui with possible travel to Oahu.
*Multiple levels available depending on background, skill set, and experience.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.