(QCI) Management Assistant/Sr. Management Assistant
HPMG is seeking a Management Assistant to support the Quality, Safety, Care Integration & Analytics department by planning, coordinating and assisting with logistics for meetings, organizing and tracking tasks related to short and long term projects, and providing administrative support, conferences and other related activities that support patient safety, quality and care delivery services.
- Plans, coordinates and schedule meetings, conferences and other related activities for VP, Quality and Care Integration.
- Assists with organizing committee meetings and prepares meeting materials including agendas, presentations and other meeting collateral.
- Reconcile credit card statements and processing expense forms.
- Is accountable for general office tasks, including, but not limited to: Maintains proper supply inventory; Receives, sorts and distributes mail.
- Prepares travel and meeting arrangements, screens in-coming phone calls, composes letters and reports, and word-processing of presentations and financial data documents.
- Assists in preparation of special documents and management reports in areas of data information collection, compilation of findings utilizing spreadsheets, graphics and database software, and analyses to assist in a variety of administrative projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or health care field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in coordinating and providing support to large complex projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in oral communication, written communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment autonomously and with limited/minimal supervision while meeting short deadlines. Multi-task, prioritize and organize multiple workloads. Utilize excellent time management and display accuracy, productivity dependability and a good attendance record.
- Exhibits high-degree of professionalism when interacting with physicians and other internal and external customers/clients.
- Ability to maintain and use discretion and good judgment while working with highly confidential and sensitive information.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.