Medical Education Program Coordinator
HPMG is currently seeking a Medical Education Program Coordinator who will implement and oversee the planning, development, coordination, execution, and monitoring of Continuing Medical Education (CME) programs, including accreditation and training, CME tracking and reporting, and maintenance of certification. Individual will plan, coordinate, and execute the Bi-Annual HPMG Research and Innovation Symposium in collaboration with Physicians Sponsors and Administrative Leaders. Individual will also partner with the Residency Program Coordinator to develop meaningful learning opportunities for residents and faculty.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and implements strategies for CME programs, including, but not limited to Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Accreditation, CME training, and CME activity coordination. Monitors CME budget.
- Compiles data and formulates reports for CME program tracking, ACCME accreditation self-study materials, annual budget reports, CME program evaluations, and others as needed.
- Serves as project manager for Grand Rounds, ensuring that required elements are in place for successful execution.
- Provides CME Program overview during the New Provider Onboarding program.
- Coordinates Medical Education Committee, Grand Rounds Advisory Group, and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) related meetings.
- Other essential duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in education, business, healthcare, or related field.
- Ability to maintain flexibility to ever-changing requirements.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to just-in-time requests with accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities in a timely and professional manner.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.