The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC/BE Nephrologist for its Moanalua Medical Center on the island of Oahu. This locum tenens assignment is scheduled for mid-March 2018 for 3 months.
- Exceptional opportunity for a nephrologist with solid clinical skills who has a passion for care delivery as a part of a collaborative, well integrated team
- Outpatient and inpatient consultations
- Management of chronic kidney disease and pre and post transplant patients
- Medical Director of the Kaiser Dialysis Unit
- Shared call
- Excellent work life balance in a tropical setting
- BC/BE in Nephrology
- Experience preferred but not required
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.