The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a Nocturnist to join its Hospital-Based Medicine Department at the Moanalua Medical Center, a 300-bed tertiary hospital located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Block schedule allowing for time to pursue personal interests
- Shared coverage with another Nocturnist
- Major sub-specialties (medical & surgical) on staff, available and on-call 24/7
- State of the art EMR (EPIC) supports integration with all providers
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, or
- BC/BE in Family Medicine with 2+ years of Hospitalist experience
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679, press option 4|