The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC/BE Occupational Medicine Physician at the Kona Medical Office on the Big Island of Hawaii.
- Operational since 1985, Kaiser Permanente is one of the largest providers of occupational health services in Hawaii
- Provide a wide range of workers compensation medical care and occupational health and safety services to employers unions and insurers
- Monday through Friday. No weekends. No call.
- Exceptional opportunity for an OEM physician with solid clinical skills who has a passion for care delivery as a part of a collaborative, well integrated team.
- BC/BE in Occupational Medicine
- Residency in Occupational Medicine preferred
- Experience preferred but not required
HPMG offers an excellent benefit package
- Generous Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Ms. Lynda Corotan, Provider Recruiter