The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group in Honolulu, Hawaii is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon for its Wailuku Medical Office on the island of Maui.
- An exceptional opportunity for an Orthopedic Surgeon with excellent surgical and clinical skills who has a passion for care delivery as a part of a well integrated team
- Practice broad scope of general orthopedic surgery
- Call shared among 3 orthopedic surgeons
- Excellent work life balance in a tropical setting
- BC/BE in Orthopedics
- Experience preferred but not required
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Ms. Kristen Yamabe, Locum Tenens Recruiter
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679, press option 4|