The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a full time Otolaryngologist to join its Otolaryngology Department at the Wailuku Medical Office on the island of Maui.
- Exceptional opportunity for a general Otolaryngologist with solid clinical skills and head and neck experience to practice a wide range of otolaryngology procedures
- Shared call
- BC/ BE in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
HPMG offers an excellent benefit package
- Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Ms. Lynda Corotan, Provider Recruiter