Physician Recruitment Manager
Exciting opportunity for an experienced hands-on physician recruitment leader to manage all aspects of a physician and advanced practice provider recruitment. Consideration for a Director level depending on experience, background, and skill set.
- Responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and hiring qualified physicians and advanced practice providers (PA-C, CNM, BSBA, CGC) to deliver personalized care for our growing health plan membership in Hawaii.
- Works closely with Physician Department Chiefs to develop effective recruitment plans for staff, temporary, and temporary agency physicians and advanced practice providers.
- Develops and utilizes a local and national network of resources to maximize the available pool of qualified applicants.
- Manages processes to ensure physicians and advanced practice providers meet quality standards.
- Supervises team of four recruiters plus administrative support staff.
- Works in a collaborative team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Healthcare or related field.
- Five years of healthcare recruiting experience or leadership in a healthcare organization. Ideal candidate would have expertise in physician recruiting or hiring.
- Knowledge of recruiting methods and requirements.
- Exceptional leadership skills, written and verbal professional communication, negotiation, and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively network and collaborate with disparate individuals and groups both within and outside of Kaiser Permanente.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.