Physician Recruitment Manager
HPMG is searching for an experienced recruiter to work alongside the Associate Medical Director and Executive Director of Human Resources to manage all aspects of a physician and advanced practice provider recruitment in both hands-on recruiter and leader roles.
- Responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and hiring qualified physicians and advanced practice providers (PA-C, CNM, BSBA, CGC) to deliver personalized care for our growing health plan membership in Hawaii.
- Works closely with Physician Department Chiefs to develop effective recruitment plans for staff, temporary, and temporary agency physicians and advanced practice providers.
- Develops and utilizes a local and national network of resources to maximize the available pool of qualified applicants.
- Manages processes to ensure physicians and advanced practice providers meet quality standards.
- Supervises team of four recruiters plus administrative support staff.
- Works in a collaborative team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Human Resources or related field.
- Five years of healthcare recruiting experience.
- Two years supervisory and management experience.
- In-depth knowledge of recruiting methods and legal requirements.
- Exceptional written and verbal professional communication, negotiation, and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively network and collaborate with disparate individuals and groups both within and outside of Kaiser Permanente.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.