The Project Manager will manage strategic and operational projects/initiatives related to Clinic Operations/Care Delivery for the Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG). This position will partner with a project leader or manager and be the main point of contact for all Clinic Operations/Care Delivery project initiatives and ensure that projects will stay within established timelines.
- Develops project scope, goals, deliverables, timelines, project plans and other PM tools as deemed appropriate to the specific task or project. Refines project tasks and resource requirements. Works collaboratively in determining desired project requirements, outcomes, status, and approaches.
- Tracks, monitors and facilitates task completion, problem resolution, and problem escalation. Monitors timelines, costs and resource allocations.
- Completes project documentation and presents reports to stakeholders that define project progress, problems and solutions that include project evaluations and assessments of all results.
- Implements process improvement and facilitates project changes and interventions to achieve project output.
- Facilitates project close out functions. Addresses opportunities for process improvement and continuous feedback for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree or healthcare certification is preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in a healthcare administration or operations, or equivalent training, subject matter expertise that would demonstrate ability to successfully manage projects.
- Prior project management experience in healthcare preferred.
- Project Management (PMP) Certification and/or Valid Hawaii Clinical License, e.g. RN, APRN, LPN, is preferred.
- Advanced communication, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of clinic operations.
- Knowledge of project metrics, including data gathering, reporting, trend analysis helpful.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. Must be self-motivated and detail-oriented.
*Senior level may be available based on skills, knowledge, and experience.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.