Under general supervision of the Physician Practice Manager with direction of the HPMG Director of Provider Recruitment, this position provides professional physician and advanced practice provider recruitment and onboarding services for Staff, Locum Tenens, and Agency hires. The Provider Recruiter works with Physician Leadership, Maui Health System Leadership, and Medical Staff to recruit high quality candidates that are a good fit for the role and the organization.
This position will be based on Maui with some travel to Oahu.
- Manages all aspects of physician and advanced practice provider recruitment and hiring: Markets PPG to recruitment sources and candidates both locally and nationally; Develops a pool of qualified candidates; Screens candidates and contacts candidates to discuss possible opportunities; Presents candidates to Physician Leadership for consideration.
- Manages the provider post-offer, practice start-up, and on-boarding process: Works with the HPMG Onboarding team, Maui Health System Leadership, and Medical Staff to coordinate all aspects of practice start up for each new hire.
- Provides input on physician resource plans.
- Responsible for performing tasks which are, diverse, and highly confidential in nature. Uses discretion, judgment, diplomacy and professionalism when working with highly sensitive information and maintain strict confidentiality in all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or another related field.
- 2-4 years prior recruitment/employment experience.
- Clinical Background (Ie: RN license, APRN, LCSW, etc.) preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills. Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational abilities and ability to manage complex processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to identify high performing candidates.
- Ability to work as a team with flexibility in work habits to schedule and meet the needs of the medical staff.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, set priorities, and follow through to accomplish recruitment goals.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.