The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking full time BC/BE Psychiatrists. Positions are now available on the island of Oahu.
- Exceptional opportunity to practice in an innovative, collaborative, and fully integrated health system
- General outpatient psychiatry including urgent, triage, and mental health integration in a diverse population
- No inpatient responsibilities
- Shared call
- 14 psychiatrists in the department
- Teaching opportunities available
- BC/BE in Psychiatry
- Specialized training in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, or Addiction Psychiatry preferred but not required
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Ms. Kristen Yamabe, Locum Tenens Recruiter
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679, press option 4|