The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a Rheumatologist to join its Rheumatology Department at the Mapunapuna Medical Office located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Exceptional opportunity for a rheumatologist with solid clinical skills to practice in an innovative, collaborative, fully integrated health system
- High degree of collaboration with specialties
- Call shared among 2 rheumatologists
- Opportunity to share in training of medical residents
- Excellent work life balance in a tropical setting
- BC in Rheumatology
- Fellowship trained in Rheumatology
- 2 – 5 years of experience preferred but not required
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Ms. Kristen Yamabe, Locum Tenens Recruiter
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679, press option 4|