Same Day Care
The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant for the Kaiser Kona Medical Office on the Big Island of Hawaii.
- Exceptional opportunity for an experienced PA with solid clinical skills to provide same day acute care services in an innovative and fully integrated health care system
- Blend of outpatient illnesses/injuries and procedures
- High degree of collaboration with Primary Care Physicians and Specialists
- State of the art EMR (EPIC) supports integration with all providers and an excellent health maintenance tool is provided.
- Graduate of an accredited PA Program
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, Master’s degree is preferred
- NCCPA certification
- Minimum 2 years Primary Care, Urgent Care or ER PA experience
HPMG offers an excellent benefit package
- Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Ms. Lynda Corotan, Provider Recruiter