Senior Program Coordinator
The Senior Program Coordinator will exercise independent judgment in the needs assessment, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of programs, events, presentations and activities in partnership with the VP of Strategy, Leadership and Communications. This position designs and maintains the processes and systems that support Strategic Initiatives, often in partnership with Executive and Internal communications and Brand and External Communications, Events and Services.
- Primary contact for client intake and customer service needs. Serves in project management capacity to manage Strategic Initiative’s work plan and work flow.
- Performs intake needs assessment at individual, team, and organizational level.
- Develops and maintains systems and processes including: event calendars, participant registration, training records, data bases to track attendance, work plans and visual management boards.
- Helps design and learn training curriculum, materials and learning aids to facilitate learning and skill development.
- Coordinates internal and external strategic and learning events, meetings, conferences and web-ex sessions.
- Manages relationships with outside presenters, training and supply vendors.
- Collaborates with AMD, AAMD, physician partners, Permanente Federation Leaders and Colleagues, Permanente Medical Group Leaders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of two years administrative experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including proper grammar, professional writing, and editing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to be on-site at events (including early mornings, evenings and weekends).
- Requires a strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities in a timely and professional manner.
- Advanced proficiency in office computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite).
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.