(SLC) Management Assistant/Sr. Management Assistant
HPMG is seeking a Management Assistant to provide advanced administrative support to the Strategy, Leadership and Communications (SLC) department. This position involves a heavy workload, calendar and office management, logistics coordination, meeting preparation, drafting and facilitating communication, project management, and standard office duties including word processing, spreadsheets, meeting minutes, receptionist, filing, and data entry.
• Plans, coordinates, and schedules meetings, conferences and other related activities.
• Prepares meeting materials including agendas, presentations, and other meeting collateral.
• Takes meeting minutes and compiles reports.
• Serves as liaison between executives, other departments, regional entities, vendors, and consultants.
• Drafts correspondence for executives using KP knowledge and advanced business acumen.
• Assists in preparation of special documents and management reports in areas of data information collection, compilation of findings utilizing spreadsheets, graphics and database software, and analyses to assist in a variety of administrative projects.
• Prepares travel and meeting arrangements, screens in-coming phone calls, and word-processing of presentations and financial data documents.
• Performs event planning activities.
• Assists with management and monitoring of department budget.
• Provides administrative, logistical and facilitative coordination for community benefit programs, meetings and events.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, health care field, and/or equivalent.
• 1-2 years of experience providing advanced administrative support with increasing levels of scope and discretion.
• Demonstrated oral and written communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work autonomously and with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment while meeting short deadlines and possess the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize multiple workloads.
• Exhibits high degree of professionalism when interacting with physicians and other internal and external customers/clients.
• Advanced proficiency in office computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Notes).
• Extreme attention to detail and ability to coordinate and provide support to an executive with a highly dynamic/complex role at KP and other department staff.
* Multiple levels available depending upon background, skillset, and experience.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.