(SLC) Office Assistant
This position will assist the SLC Administrator with suite management and finance operations and supports the Strategy, Leadership and Communications department by planning, coordinating and assisting with logistics for professional development trainings, meetings, conferences and other program-related activities and events. This position also requires the ability to work in a diverse and complex environment in direct contact with Providers and Administrative Staff to support HPMG activities.
- Supports the SLC Administrator in the overall day-to-day department and suite management: Suite management, Suite onboarding/offboarding, department support.
- Acts as back up to SLC Clerk, supporting SLC Administrator in managing the department finance operations
- Plans, coordinates and assists with logistics for professional development trainings, meetings, conferences and other program-related activities and events.
- Assists with organizing committee meetings and prepares meeting materials including agendas, presentations and other meeting collateral.
- Serves as the liaison between the SLC Administrator, other departments, regional entities, vendors, consultants and participants in the implementation of various programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field; or equivalent combination of experience.
- 2 years related experience providing advanced administrative support.
- Experience in coordinating and providing support to large complex projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in oral communication, written communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while meeting short deadlines.
- Exhibits high-degree of professionalism when interacting with physicians and other internal and external customers/clients.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Please send your resume to the e-mail below and one of our career experts will get back to you shortly.