This position exercises independent judgment in the needs assessment, design, development, implementation and evaluation of the technology team services for the Medical Group. Serves as the lead to ensure that technology-based projects/initiatives are designed for successful deployment and maintenance. This position will exercise independent judgment and problem solving to execute activities and support learning opportunities through the coordination of technology-based project/initiatives of varying scope. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Leads, plans, manages, coordinates, and organizes all logistics of the technology team services, meetings, and other project-related activities.
- Responsible for ensuring that all of the technology team’s services support the technical needs of the Medical Group. Directs and indirectly supervises Technical Assistant.
- Partners with sponsors and other stakeholders to develop project scope, goals, deliverables, timelines, project plan and other tools for implementation of various technology based projects/initiatives.
- Creates, develops and implements project plans to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Oversees, manages, and coordinates the tech team services to support technology-based issues/requests. Handles and troubleshoots to resolve Level II/III issues/requests that are escalated from the Technical Assistant.
- Manages, maintains, and provides system administration support for multiple websites
- Bachelor’s in Educational/IT Technology, Information Systems, Multimedia Production or related field or equivalent related experience.
- 2 years of experience operating audio/visual equipment such as digital video cameras, recorders, switchers, mixers and microphones.
- 5 years of experience of technology help desk support.
- 2 years of experience training users on device and systems support.
- Advanced knowledge of PCs/Mac, Windows, networking, mobile devices and how enterprise systems function.
- Ability to troubleshoot advanced PC, Mac, and mobile device hardware/software and audio/visual issues. Knowledge of web and systems administration.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.