Acute Care - Adult Medicine
The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Physicians to join its Internal Medicine Department at Kaiser Permanente Mapunapuna Medical Office.
- Exceptional opportunity for a physician with solid clinical skills to provide primary care services in an innovative and fully integrated health system
- Preventative medicine and family-centered care
- High degree of collaboration with Specialists
- State of the art EMR (EPIC) supports integration with all providers and an excellent health maintenance tool is provided
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Experience preferred
- Must be willing to commit to a full-time schedule for a minimum of 6 months
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.