Acute Care/Family Medicine (Per Diem)
The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a per diem provider for its After Hours Care clinic at the Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center, located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu.
- Exceptional opportunity for a provider with solid clinical skills to practice in an innovative and fully integrated health system
- Blend of outpatient illnesses and injuries for a diverse patient population of all ages
- Excellent follow up by patient’s PCP
- High degree of collaboration with Specialists and Staff
- State of the art EMR (EPIC) supports integration with all providers
- Per diem weeknight, weekend and holiday shifts available
- Graduate of an accredited PA program
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree is preferred
- Active NCCPA and BLS certifications
- 2+ years of Primary Care, Urgent Care, or Emergency Medicine PA experience
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.