Administrative Coordinator & Assistant Corporate Secretary
The Administrative Coordinator & Assistant Corporate Secretary manages the day-to-day administrative functions and provides coordination and support for the Legal department. Works closely with the Vice President & General Counsel and Associate Medical Director for Service and Professional Development in providing administrative support and coordination of highly sensitive matters. Responsible for assuring appropriate corporate and business records are accurately maintained in accordance with HPMG by-laws, applicable legal requirements and optimal corporate governance standards.
- Serves as Board of Directors appointed Assistant Corporate Secretary for HPMG, ensuring appropriate procedures are followed and documentation created regarding Board and shareholder meetings and elections.
- Manages day-to-day administrative functions for the Legal Department including assistance and support for Legal Department initiatives and projects.
- Provides administrative support to the Vice-President and General Counsel and the Associate Medical Director for Professional Development and Service.
- On point responsibility for Board-related functions, including, but not limited to, setting Board meetings schedule, creating Board meeting agendas and materials, maintaining meetings minutes and scheduling Board visits with staff at various medical office and hospital locations.
- Schedules and supports Career Pathway meetings involving appropriate HPMG leadership for various departments.
- Other essential duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Legal or Health Care Administration or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 2-3 years of progressively responsible experience in an Executive Support position for a large organization.
- 2-3 years working with senior-level executives required.
- Prior experience in a health care organization required.
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Possess proven independent problem-solving abilities with exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Multiple levels available depending on background, skill set, and experience.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.