Applications Support Analyst
HPMG is recruiting for an Applications Support Analyst who will respond to customer’s service issues or requests for information regarding technology, answer HELP Desk support line and perform first level systems issue determination, analyze high level issues, consult with clients to resolve and prevent issues. The ideal candidate will be able to adapt to fast paced environment and change responsive teamwork.
*Multiple levels available depending on experience, background, and skill set.
- Monitors and runs production jobs. Escalates job anomalies or failures to higher level resources.
- Provides 1st level help desk support.
- Analyzes issues and takes corrective action.
- Coordinates basic user administration, access provisioning, and system configuration support.
- Monitors queues to trend routine tasks and reports issues or discrepancies.
- Tests application configurations and builds or performs unit testing and reports outcomes.
- Provides project support for large-scale application upgrade and testing.
- Runs reports and provides administrative support.
- Restarts, recovers, or continues operations following outages. Provides and maintains current status of system anomalies.
- Performs other essential duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IS preferred.
- At least 1 year in IT or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience working with a problem tracking system desired.
- Broad knowledge of current and evolving information technologies preferred.
- Must be adaptable and flexible to fast paced change in team environment.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to type at least 35-40 wpm.
- Basic customer service skills required. Phone support skills preferable.
- Must possess basic troubleshooting skills.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.