The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist for the Kaiser Permanente Kona Medical Office on the Big Island of Hawaii.
- Exceptional opportunity for a dynamic Cardiologist to provide full spectrum inpatient and outpatient care within a fully integrated clinical system.
- Provide services in diagnostic studies (ECG’s, treadmill studies, Holter and event monitors, echo’s and stress echo’s)
- 11 physician Cardiology Department with locations in Honolulu and Maui
- No call
- Fellowship trained and BC in Adult Cardiovascular Diseases
- 3-5 years of experience required
HPMG offers an excellent benefit package
- Air, Housing, Car
- Medical Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.