This position supports the executive leadership in the implementation/execution of the annual strategy. Works directly with the CEO, Executive and Senior Leaders functioning as a facilitator, solutioning consultant and resource to accomplish specific strategic outcomes. Facilitates and organizes multidisciplinary teams to establish and maintain the strategic focus areas action plans, dashboards, linked measurement system, and checking process to execute the work.
- Leads the execution of the strategic plan using Continuous Improvement systems thinking, tools and methods, and supports the focused improvement efforts.
- Partner with physician leaders and multidisciplinary teams to show key drivers of member/patient satisfaction and to share optional solutions for operational issues.
- Manages the Physicians Helping Physicians program.
- Assists with planning, training and implementation of new technology, processes and procedures across the region. Has a broad knowledge of care delivery and can integrate clinical expertise into continuous improvement projects.
- Collaborates with all stakeholders and end users to tailor and streamline systems to organizational needs.
- Assist in creating and developing dashboards, linked in-process and outcome metrics, and the annual checking process.
- Designs, develops, and implements innovative, efficient and effective enhancements to the KP HealthConnect system.
- Manages HPMG’s clinical content and the clinical library.
- Leading and facilitating teams to reduce health disparities for prevention and chronic disease.
- Reviews and updates National CMI clinical practice guidelines in preparation for NCQA and Med Quest certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or health related field.
- 1-2 years of healthcare process improvement project management experience.
- Knowledge of clinic operations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration, problem solving, analytical, planning, organization, coordination, project management, program development and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully implement and lead process improvement projects.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.