Clinical Transformation Consultant, Jr.
HPMG is searching for an experienced Clinical Transformation Consultant, Jr. to work alongside our Operational Leaders to support in the expansion of care delivery optimization work to continuously improve workflows and enable frontline physicians and providers to provide the best care to members.
- Assists in project managing of kp.org in partnership with physician leaders, Senior Clinical Optimization Consultant and Health Plan stakeholders.
- Assists with the design, development, and implementation of innovative, efficient, and effective enhancements to the KP HealthConnect system and kp.org as well as workflows that support and strengthen care delivery.
- Identifies and resolves issues of strategic importance through innovation and A3 problem solving for contributions of high visibility projects.
- Performs data analysis to support evidence-based decision making. Able to access KP HealthConnect to perform chart reviews to gather data.
- Bachelor’s degree in health-related field
- 3 years of healthcare process improvement and project management experience.
- Certification in EPIC Applications, Lean, or Six Sigma preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to connect and communicate effectively with associates and leaders of all levels.
- Must be able to collaborate effectively in a team setting
- Demonstrated ability to successfully implement and lead process improvement projects and priorities in a timely and professional manner
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.