The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking an experienced Cosmetic Dermatology Physician Assistant to join its Dermatology Department at Kaiser Permanente Mapunapuna Medical Office.
- Exceptional opportunity to join a well-established Dermatology practice with excellent support and resources
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, no weekends
- Averages 20 patients/day
- Graduate of an accredited PA program
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies
- NCCPA and BLS certification
- Minimum 1 year of post-training experience in Cosmetic Dermatology
- Able to commit to a full-time schedule for at least 3 months
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.