Join the HPMG Analytics Department as part of a dynamic team responsible for the development and production support of software tools that enable our providers and administrators to be more effective in providing world class patient care.
- Ensures the health and performance of multiple data repositories and web servers.
- Performs database administration tasks, including promotions, scheduling, maintenance, backups, and troubleshooting.
- Performs web administration tasks, including promotions, maintenance, job monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Manages physical and virtual Windows servers and ensures the availability and stability of systems, environments, and tools.
- Administers system and database access & security.
- Closely collaborates with developer, application and architecture teams to understand requirements. Assists in effectively implementing systems, environments, database configurations, and processes with attention to reliability, robustness, and automation.
- Organizes and coordinates data and process redesign efforts.
- Other essential duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, math, information sciences or related field; or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server in a DBA capacity, SSIS, and SSRS; or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft Windows Server and IIS administration; or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Hyper-V, PowerShell preferred.
- Experience with database tuning and optimization preferred.
- Experience with software configuration management preferred.
- Experience in the usage of healthcare data preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple concurrent projects/tasks.
- Highly motivated self-starter having a strong sense of ownership and committed to achieving results.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.