The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking an Emergency Medicine physician to provide locum tenen coverage for 6 months at Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center, a tertiary care center located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu.
- Exceptional opportunity to care for patients in an innovative and fully integrated health system
- 300-bed hospital, 37-ED bed, 46,000 annual visits
- High degree of collaboration with Specialists (medical and surgical)
- Excellent nursing and ancillary support
- State of the art EMR (EPIC) supports integration with all providers and ancillary services
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine
- Experience preferred
HPMG offers an excellent benefit package
- Round trip air transportation
- Furnished housing
- Rental car
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Professional liability insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.