The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join its Emergency Medicine Department in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Exceptional opportunity to care for patients in an innovative and fully integrated health system
- 300-bed hospital, 37-ED bed, 50,000 annual visits
- High degree of collaboration with Specialists
- Excellent nursing and ancillary support
- State of the art EMR (EPIC) supports integration with all providers and ancillary services
- Graduate of an accredited PA program
- Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies
- NCCPA and BLS certification
- Minimum 4 years of post-training experience in Emergency Medicine
- Able to commit to a full-time schedule for at least 6 months (1 year is preferred)
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.