The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join its Primary Care Department in Maui.
•Exceptional opportunity for a Family Medicine Physician with solid clinical skills to practice in an innovative and fully integrated health system
•Preventative medicine and patient-centered care
•High degree of collaboration with Specialists
•State of the art EMR (EPIC) supports integration with all providers and an excellent health maintenance tool is provided
- BC/BE in Family Medicine.
- Experience preferred but not required.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit package
- Generous Signing Bonus & Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.