Financial Analyst II
HPMG is searching for Financial Analyst who will work in collaboration with the Finance Manager to perform financial analysis, planning, forecasting, budgeting, and reporting. The Financial Analyst will primarily be responsible for provider compensation and staffing.
- Provider Compensation Program
- Analyze & identify trends relating to staffing costs.
- Lead budgeting process.
- Prepare and present staffing and/or other financial reports to leadership.
- Concurrent review of monthly financial variances.
- Ensure clinic support staffing aligns with provider assignments.
- Profit/Loss Statements and Other Operational Reports
- Partner with operational and clinical leaders in researching & investigating inquiries on financial performance, data integrity or billing issues, etc.
- Prepare and present to leadership on financial performance.
- Special projects, as assigned.
- Perform other essential duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a Major in Accounting, Finance, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Three years of experience in compensation and financial analysis required. Five years of experience in compensation and financial analysis desired.
- Certified Public Accountant Certification highly desired.
- Must have thorough knowledge of accounting principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and consulting skills, to include written and oral communication skills.
- Must be highly organized and a strong attention to detail with exceptional level of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, effectively, and efficiently.
- Must have strong analytical, quantitative, data gathering, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Must have strong business acumen.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.