Financial Analyst II
HPMG is searching for an experienced professional to perform financial analysis, planning, forecasting, budgeting and reporting. Primary portfolio includes managing the physician compensation program, annual budget preparation and reporting requirements for Promoting Interoperability. Prepares and performs analysis of profit/loss financial statements and special projects as assigned.
- Manages the Provider Compensation Program.
- Assists in the preparation and finalization of the annual budget.
- Partners with Accounting for the concurrent review of monthly financial variances and provides assistance in compiling, researching and analyzing variances for the month-end close.
- Prepares various profit/loss statements and other operational reports, e.g., non-plan line of business financial reports.
- Assists with Promoting Interoperability (formerly known as Meaningful Use) program reporting requirements including the compliance audits with Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and other parties.
- Determines eligibility of HPMG’s providers, based on program requirements.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a Major in Accounting, Finance or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in compensation and financial analysis or equivalent/related experience. 5 years of experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- CPA Certification preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of SQL queries in Oracle preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and consulting skills required.
- Ability to work independently, effectively and efficiently.
- Must have advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.