Financial Analyst II
HPMG is searching for a skilled professional who will be responsible for performing financial analysis, planning, forecasting, budgeting and reporting. Primary portfolio includes the physician compensation program, annual budget preparation and monthly financial reporting. The ideal candidate must be highly detail oriented and able to confidently communicate with various physician and administrative specialist groups.
Provider Compensation Program:
- Manages financial and operational aspects of the provider compensation program and ongoing related business needs.
- Performs and prepares fair market value assessments, as needed.
- Prepares and finalizes annual staffing budget.
- Leads and facilitates annual budget meetings.
- Identifies operational requirements and facilitates understanding of financial goals.
Monthly Financial Reporting:
- Performs review of monthly financial variances to include, but not limited to, compiling, researching and analyzing variances for the month-end close.
- Works closely with operational partners to understand drivers of variances and mitigate any negative impacts, as necessary.
Performs other duties/responsibilities and works on special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a Major in Accounting, Finance or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in compensation and financial analysis or equivalent/related experience. 5 years of experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- CPA Certification desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of SQL queries in Oracle preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel.
- Must have strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills coupled with excellent communication, interpersonal and consulting skills.
- Must be able to articulate and present financial data/reports in a concise, effective manner.
- Ability to work independently, effectively and efficiently.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.