Financial and Systems Analyst
HPMG is recruiting for an experienced Financial and Systems Analyst who will be responsible for the financial modeling of operational initiatives and developing tools and processes for reporting. Timely and accurate preparation of financial reports for month-end and annual budgets will be required. The ideal candidate will work in a hands-on capacity.
- Performs or leads financial modeling of operational initiatives in order to improve quality and efficiency.
- Develops tools and processes for government and compliance reporting.
- Develops and prepares financial and other operational reports, requiring working knowledge and use of SQL.
- Concurrent review of monthly financial variances. Prepares summary analysis on financial performance.
- Coordinates annual budget process, identifying operational requirements and facilitating conformance with financial goals. Participates in review discussions and prepares import of budget into G/L.
- Develops dashboards, reports, etc. and delivers presentations to Leadership.
- Performs financial monitoring of outside medical services by extraction of data from Teradata and Oracle databases.
- Special projects and other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting, Finance or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in financial analysis. 5 years in financial and compensation analysis preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with financial modeling and reporting. Healthcare industry financial modeling and reporting preferred.
- CPA Certification highly desirable.
- Must have thorough knowledge of accounting principles and strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy; excellent organizational skills.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and demonstrated project management, data mining, analysis and computer technical skills (e.g., Crystal, SQL, SAS, Excel, MS Access, etc.).
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.