The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join the Gastroenterology Department at its Mapunapuna Medical Office Building located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Exceptional opportunity to practice in an innovative, collaborative, and fully integrated health system
- Blend of outpatient clinic, endoscopy, & inpatient consults/procedures
- Standard and advanced endoscopic procedures
- Shared call responsibilities with 6 Gastroenterologists
- BC/BE in Gastroenterology
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic ERCP required
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Locum assignment from October – January 2023
HPMG offers an excellent benefit package
- Air, Housing, Car
- Medical Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.