The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join the Kaiser Permanente Wailuku Medical Office on the island of Maui.
- Exceptional opportunity to practice in an innovative, collaborative, and fully integrated health system
- Blend of outpatient clinic, endoscopy and inpatient consultations/procedures
- Standard and advanced endoscopic procedures
- Shared call
- Excellent work life balance in a tropical setting
- BC/BE Gastroenterology
- 5 years GI experience required
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic ERCP required
- Locum assignment to start in June 2022 with a full-time schedule for 6 months
HPMG offers an excellent benefit package
- Air, Housing, Car
- Medical Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.