The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a full time Physician Assistant to join its General Surgery Department at the Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Exceptional opportunity for a General Surgery PA-C with solid clinical skills to provide surgery services in an innovative and fully integrated health system.
- Collaborative department with 3 Physician Assistants
- Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm with rare night call
- Primarily outpatient clinic with some OR First Assist
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant Program
- NCCPA certification
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred
- 2 – 5 years experience preferred, but not required
HPMG offers an excellent benefit package
- Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Ms. Amy Akamine, Specialty Care Recruiter
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679 Option 2|