The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a full time BC/ BE Geriatrician to join its Geriatric Medicine Department in Honolulu, HI.
- Exceptional opportunity for a Geriatrician with solid clinical skills to deliver inpatient and outpatient care in an innovative, collaborative and fully integrated health system
- Excellent work life balance in a tropical setting
- BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine and BC/ BE in Geriatric Medicine
- Fellowship trained in Geriatric Medicine
- Experience preferred, but not required
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Ms. Kristen Yamabe, Locum Tenens Recruiter
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679, press option 4|