Gynecologic Oncology Physician Assistant
The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a full time Gynecologic Oncology Physician Assistant to join its Gynecologic Oncology department at the Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center in Honolulu, HI.
- Exceptional opportunity for a certified physician assistant with solid clinical skills who has a passion for care delivery as a part of a collaborative, well integrated team.
- Shared call
- Graduate of an accredited PA Program
- Master’s degree
- NCCPA certification
- Experience in Gynecologic Oncology or Oncology
HPMG offers an excellent benefit package
- Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.