HPMG is searching for an experienced Developer/Analyst to work alongside our Analytics team to create new programs/applications to support business needs while maintaining and improving existing programs/systems.
- Writing programming code for applications and reports to meet user specifications.
- Conducts level of effort estimation, technical design, code testing, and data validation.
- Provides user support, including root cause analysis, identifying potential issues, and developing preventative action plans.
- Supports implementation of new program releases or updates through assigned tasks
- Works in a collaborative team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2 years related experience
- Use and/or application of information technology and programming principles, theories, and concepts
- Working knowledge of core database concepts, able to write database queries in SQL
- Experience with enterprise relational databases, e.g. Oracle, Teradata, DB2 or MS SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of policies, practices, and systems.
- Multiple position levels available depending on experience
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.